We grant a right of withdrawal (return or right of withdrawal) to standard products for 14 days (noted on the product page with "standard product in stock"). The period begins upon receipt of the item or for services and digital content that is not made available on a fixed medium to run with the conclusion of the contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the customer submits the written revocation via the customer's own account under "Return of goods manager" within the deadline.
As already stated under point 4 "Conclusion of contract" and point 8 " Exclusion of the Right of revocation" of the General Terms and Conditions, no right of revocation is granted when the payment has arrived, the contract has been concluded and it is unique or other products excluded from the right of withdrawal. For example, items offered on the shop are goods that are not in stock and are therefore created by customer order and / or made to customer specifications.
Exclusion criteria of the right of withdrawal:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is significantly or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts,
- Contracts for the supply of goods or for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the period of revocation, in particular services in connection with shares, with units of open-ended investment funds and with other tradable securities, currencies, derivatives or money market instruments,
- Contracts for the provision of services in the field of accommodation for purposes other than habitation, transport of goods, car rental, supply of food and drink, and other recreational activities, where the contract provides for a specific date or period,
- Contracts concluded as part of a form of marketing in which the trader offers goods or services to consumers who are personally present or to whom this possibility is granted, in a transparent procedure based on concurrent bidding and implemented by the auctioneer, whereby the Tenderers who have been awarded a contract to purchase the goods or services (publicly available auction),
- Contracts in which the consumer has expressly requested the trader to visit him for urgent repair or maintenance work; this shall not apply to any other services provided during the visit which the consumer has not expressly requested or to those goods supplied during the visit which are not necessarily required as spare parts during maintenance or repair,
- Contracts for the provision of betting and lottery services, unless the consumer has made his contractual statement by telephone or the contract has been concluded outside business premises, and
- notarized contracts; this applies to distance contracts on financial services only if the notary confirms that the rights of the consumer are respected.
The right of withdrawal is also excluded for forms of payment that include a loan or a partial payment. The list of exclusion criteria can be extended at any time as required by applicable Swiss and EU law. With each new call or visit of the website the current, retrievable version applies.
Version 13th of January 2020